Firefly Serenity Brass Lighter
Keep the flame burning for FireFly with this beautiful brass windproof lighter. The spaceship Serenity is immortalized on one side of the lighter while the other side bears the flag of the Independents Army and the FireFly logo.
The Firefly Brass Lighter comes packaged in a custom-designed box you'll want to keep. A beautiful keepsake for any Firefly fan who might have need of a light.
The lighter is 1.5 in wide x 2.24 in high x 0.39 in deep
- The Firefly Brass Lighter is shipped without fuel. We recommend you use Zippo premium lighter fluid. Fill your lighter away from any source of fire or flame.
- Remove the inside unit from the case. Lift the corner of the felt pad on the bottom of the insert to reveal the packing material in the fuel chamber.
- Fill slowly to saturate the packing with lighter fluid. Stop filling when fuel reaches the top of packing. Never overfill. If overfilled, the lighter will leak fuel. Avoid getting the lighter fluid on your skin, as it is a skin irritant. If contact with skin does occur, wash the affected area promptly with mild soap and water. If irritation persists or worsens, contact your physician.
- Insert the inside unit back into the case, making sure to wipe excess fluid from the lighter and your hands before igniting the lighter. Be sure the fuel can is closed and there is no spilled fuel in the vicinity before igniting. This is a flammable fluid.
- If the lighter is kept in your pocket, we suggest that it be placed bottom down, especially when first refueled in case you overfilled it.
Click to Enlarge